Sunday 18 March 2012

A03 - Client Feedback: 1st Meeting + Final Products


I have looked at this feedback and created more detailed drafts of my products:

Flyer:

Responding to my clients feedback, I have found a different company that will print my flyer's out for cheaper. I have found a website (www.stressfreeprint.co.uk) Where I can order 20,000 flyers for £240.72. This has therefore reduced my budget by £221.28 to make my new total budget £10,181.72



Programme:

For the programme, I have also moved around the drawings, so that when the programme is printed it is the right way up. The programme will include advertisement pages from sponsors, pages showing merchandise that can be bought from the tour. There will also be a 8 page spread of black and white images of the artist to fill the book up a little. I have also included the dates of the tour.



Digipak:

With the digipak, I have moved it around so that is is the correct way up for printing. I have taken some images of the artist and inked them up. I have then made this into the cover of the case. And also inked up the track list and the design for the disc. All I need from the artist now is a few words for thank you's and the legal information from the record company. I have also included an image of what the digipak would look like on a proper template. On this template I have received the additional information and thank you from the artist and legal information. I have also added a name to the spine.


I have decided to keep my schedule the same, as I was working ahead of time. I feel that this will push me and keep me working on the right track so that all deadlines are met. 

No comments:

Post a Comment